The annual awards are presented to awardees at the Annual Red Ribbon Ball.
1) The Faghmeda Miller HIV/AIDS Activist Award
– award is named after HIV/AIDS activist, Faghmeda Miller
– awarded to an individual who not only is actively working in the field of HIV/AIDS but also seeks opportunities to break down the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS
Do you know of an individual who can be nominated for the above Activist Award?
If yes, submit your nomination by sending us the name and motivation via our Facebook Page (Red Ribbon Foundation) inbox or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all nominations is on Friday 10th November 2017.
1) Make sure you submit your nomination on or before the 10 November 2017.
3) Nominees do not have to reside in Cape Town only. Any national nomination will be accepted.
2) Successful nominees will be notified, whereafter references will be consulted.
3) You nominate yourself or someone else, provided you follow requirements of award descriptions as detailed above.
4) Awards will be presented at the 4th Annual Red Ribbon Ball on 2 December 2017.
“each of us has a piece of the puzzle, so hold yours up so we can see it and find where it fits in the big picture. We all have a role to play.”